About ESC (Eizo System)
Continuous usability has value.
At Eizo System Co., Ltd., our mission is to offer optimal solutions for
taking the information that our customers want to communicate and
channeling it accurately and easily to a large audience.
By developing systems that leverage IT and our audiovisual systems
that impress and inspire, we respond to market demands while growing
together with the rapidly changing world around us.
What we value
- 01Engaging with users
- We ensure that we fully understand our customers' operational needs as we undertake projects. Our policy is to develop systems that our customers can learn to use naturally and fluidly through presentations, rather than requiring them to adapt to complicated machines.
- 02Designed for the people on the ground
- The true value of our systems first manifests after delivery to customers. “Can we learn to use it smoothly?” “Is it safe?” “How quickly can it be repaired if something goes wrong?” “What kind of support is provided?” Our joy is to ensure these concerns are addressed and that our customers can use our products with peace of mind.
- 03Not succumbing to the status quo
- There is no limit to the power of human expression. Similarly, with our fundamental principle of making constant efforts to create systems for communicating effectively, we continue to take on the challenges of developing new technologies.
- 04Growing together as the world changes
- As the times change, so do society's needs. In recent years, the needs for “image displays for entertainment” have become needs for “image displays for communicating information.” Our core approach lies in constantly pursuing what our customers want to achieve, not merely seeking out hardware technology.
The entire staff at Eizo System Co., Ltd. values these concepts
and is committed to delivering truly optimal AV systems.
What we offer
We offer more than just physical equipment and devices.
We provide various services adapted to each customer's needs and each project's circumstances.
10 services offered by Eizo System
- We respond to inquiries by email and phone.
Please feel free to contact us regarding system installation support, operational questions, and repair requests.
- Site surveys
- In the site surveys we offer, we inspect room environments, check structures, examine existing equipment, and review usage conditions.
We offer the optimal solutions to customers by first acquiring a firm grasp of the conditions under which our products may be used.
- We have extensive know-how on everything from planning, design, and production through to maintenance.
Besides new installations, we can also provide specific advice on challenges customers face, such as transferring and repairing equipment.
- Plans and proposals
- We offer proposals that meet customers' needs, such as for user-friendly and cost-effective systems. We explain our proposals so that they are easy to understand in order to put customers at ease during implementation.
- Development and manufacturing
- We develop and manufacture vital components to achieve solutions, including touchscreens, sensors, and GUIs, programs, and devices centered on system control, such as for IC card integration.
- Design blueprints
- We design systems that meet the system requirements based on information we gather by meeting with customers as well as based on structural conditions. We create blueprints such as system diagrams, layout and wiring diagrams for devices, and more.
- Production management
- Through careful discussions with customers and examination of building sites, we deliver systems under strict process management, safety management, and quality management.
- Introductory guidance
- We offer easy-to-understand explanations of our equipment and its operation to customers who use our products. We also prepare unique user manuals for each installed system.
- Maintenance and inspections
- By performing periodic equipment inspections and maintenance, we can detect symptoms of defects and replace parts so that customers can use our products with peace of mind.
- Diagnostics and repairs
- Failures sometimes occur unexpectedly. Our technical staff members diagnose malfunctions, performing repair work and taking emergency measures as the situation requires. In the case of an equipment breakdown, we arrange for the manufacturer to perform repair.
Our solutions at a glance
- Education ICT solutions
- What we always value the most is the connections among people—what we call “face to face education.” Our ICT solutions are easy to handle and can be operated with peace of mind.
- Office solutions
- In business environments where the situation can change moment to moment, there is constant demand for speed, decision-making, and actions. We also help reduce costs with our cutting-edge solutions that leverage IT.
- Public service and commercial solutions
- Audiovisual systems are a crucial component of equipment used in places where people gather, such as equipment for event halls, large electronic billboards, and BGM equipment. We create spaces that appeal to people through powerful images and crystal-clear audio.
Our track record
- 長年活躍してきた監視カメラシステムの刷新 65台全てのカメラ映像を中央管理室にあるモニターに表示 防犯や記録といった監視機能だけでなくお客様へのサービスも向上 1964年10月、日本の高度経済成長のア...
- 訪れるお客様により深い日本酒の世界を伝える 大正初期に建造された酒蔵を改修した資料館にプロジェクション・マッピングを導入 持込機器も投映可能で用途に応じて社内プレゼンや地域のイベントにも利用 神戸市東...
- 複数会場での催しを同時実現する画期的AVシステム MICEに対応したツインコンベンションホールがグランドオープン 分割利用や他の会議室を含む合同利用まで可能なダイナミックシステムを導入 東北新幹線郡山...
- 東邦大学 医学部 シミュレーションラボ 模擬診察室
- これから求められる医学教育とその環境づくり 大森キャンパス 医学部2号館のシミュレーションラボがリニューアル 2020年に全国で導入されるPost-CC OSCEにも適応した設備充実を図る 東邦大学医...
- atmos 千駄ヶ谷
- デジタルと空間演出による新しい店舗のカタチ 2019年4月、最上級スニーカーブティック「atmos 千駄ヶ谷」がオープン 12000ルーメン×3台のプロジェクションシステムでギャラリー空間を演出 国内...
- 東邦大学 医学部 シミュレーションラボ 模擬診察室
- atmos 千駄ヶ谷
Roadmap to delivery
- Consultations and hearings
- Proposals and estimates
- Design and verification
- Arrangements and development
- Production, inspection, and adjustments
- Delivery and explanations
- Support and maintenance